Thursday, February 25, 2010

Severe Ball Caning Is It Normal To Have Bumps On Area Of Gums Where Two Weeks Ago Two Teeth Were Extracted?

Is it normal to have bumps on area of gums where two weeks ago two teeth were extracted? - severe ball caning

I had a strange experience at the dentist. I spent a month or two dealing with severe head-and toothache. I finally went to the dentist, and he was more interested in selling their service, which helps me. I have a filling and still had pain. Three weeks later came and took two of my teeth, which were side by side. It turned out that I knew was that I had an infection. The first tooth was easy, but the second had to be surgically removed. A week later I still had pain in the gums, where they were caught. I went back to the dentist, and he was more interested in themselves and in essence saying that in my head and it was all right with me. My gums are still hurting and I have bumps on the extraction site. Since about 2-3 weeks I've ever seen. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br>
I wonder if the people in the same situation as the collection and what you were. Do you have discoloration of the gums? Do you already have all the bumps on the gum that is gained? The pain was more than a week later? My shots are painful and feels like a cotton ball in his mouth. I feel the bumps. I need only listen to other opinions on whether this is normal or something I will have to grow cane on my dentist asked to do more than tell me I'm stupid. He spoke as if I was stupid and should not be in your office about it. He asked his assistant, where I my booklet on withdrawals, which is only 4 days for recovery. I followed the instructions, but do not take so long. Here I was still there after a week and I've been here almost a month later with the same problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment