Monday, February 1, 2010

Mirroring With Acronis True Image I Want To Replace My Old Hard Drive With A New One And Mirror Image The Old One.?

I want to replace my old hard drive with a new one and mirror image the old one.? - mirroring with acronis true image

I have a 80 GB hard drive on a Sony Vaio desktop. For some stupid reason Sony has the hard drive with 2 partitions C and D. The point arranged to hold the system files (Windows, etc.) in the smallest partition of your C: drive and reinstall most of the programs on the D drive partition much larger. So now I'm running out of space on drive C. permanent need and urgency to replace the device much greater. I tried again before the new drive as drive E, as a system drive, and use the backup software supplied with the drive to copy / mirror of the old unit with the hope that you install the new drive as C / D, but the device will not work correctly. I use the new drive as the second partition on the hard drive into two partitions using Acronis True Image or a similar program to the drive to reflect on and use it to replace the old unit into the cable with the new device to function without problems?

1 comments:

Dadouza said...

Sounds good to me

Post a Comment