Sunday, February 14, 2010

Myammee Ice Who Has The Best Chances To Win I Love Money 2?

Who has the best chances to win i love money 2? - myammee ice

Who has the best chance to make money to i love 2?

Currently there are 14 cast members ... Ill make my prediction. Motivation (spoilers possibly know) why you think this person or that person win or very far.

I think:



Prancer 10
Are 10
Ice 10
sapphryi 8
Künstler 7
Buckwild 7
20 Pack 6
MILF 6
bonez 5
Measure 5
myamee 5
Angelique 4
Heat 0
Cali 0
(im pretty sure that the heat of the fire and the house)


1.10 thats what people think of winning chances. I see the ice and reach the final Prancer underestimated cuz a few that could really quiet some damage but wouldnt attention.
sapphryi strong mouth and uninhabited Buck get that VFYR away, but eventually sent home.
Show that 20 packs and heat will be kept as too threatening in order to be perceived.
People are sick of ice extent myammee Prancer-Cali to get rid of alliance and bonez bonez and myammee,
Together with the weak candidate MILF, hesitant.
Angelique can not even say, Final Four in English lol

2 comments:

Stephie said...

LOL! You're right, Angelique. Sapphyre and Buckwild must begin. They think that I have in my pocket and, finally, someone is tired of them. Milf not know what I'm doing. I hope Prancer wins. Or in reality. Who are the smart low.

[[♥]] said...

It's funny, but it's true that I said from the outset Prancer

Post a Comment