Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Honeywell Magicstat Thermostat Do I Have Something Wrong With My Thermostat Or My Furnace?

Do I have something wrong with my Thermostat or my furnace? - honeywell magicstat thermostat

I have a MagicStat Honeywell ct2800 thermostat that came with my house when I purchased it. Until two nights ago, I did not need to by hand, to ensure functionality of the program. But then I decided to program because he wanted this role and see how it works. Once programmed, the furnace is circulating activated and does not stop, even if the system is supposed to be "asleep". I Set the thermostat and was used as it has always used, but the oven does not light the pilot, so it does not burn gas, so I'm freezing my balls (pardon my French). I have a carrier "weather-maker. You do not have the slightest idea about the model number. Can anyone help me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment