Saturday, January 2, 2010

Gay Night In Nj So Being Gay Isn't So Fabulous When You Have Guy Issues..Help?

So being Gay isn't so fabulous when you have Guy Issues..Help? - gay night in nj

Okay, so I knew this kind during the last three years. I met with one of my good friends. For me it is like the hottest thing ever.lol It's like a cross between Erik McCormick, Nicholas Brendon, and Ed Westwick.lol Anywho, lives in New York and lives in New Jersey. Now make no mistake, will be held in the city and the cold ... Thus, in 2007, he asked me .. for long-distance relationship .. and as a disaster ... he speaks with other children on MySpace, and he never called me or text me ... So, after one or two months, he has not ended. That night, I cried .. so .. Eversince he was crazy, and then I can talk ..= / We are still friends today and in fact do not bother to talk with me, but I like him .. I do not know if I want, but I want it! I think I like him sexually, so ... as if I die, to sleep with him .. but this is the kind of person who will do anything because "we are not in a relationship" .. He directs the university this fall. I am a year older than he, while almostCollege dy ... But my question is ... What should I do? I must find a way to contact him and do with him? Or I forget and then? How do I? Do not forget to ... I'm afraid I want somebody, I feel what I do if I think about it = find / .. I wonder sometimes the idea feels / felt the same about me .. but I doubt it .. I'm desperate .. , sorry if this so long! lol thank you guys \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt 3 \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

1 comments:

RJ said...

It sounds as if I had more of a delusion with him as love. They even have some kind of contradiction in his statements: "... I think I love her sexually .... I will die with him to sleep." Frankly, also look up and forward. You are young and of course there are many fish in the sea New York is that, far from New Jersey? (I do not know, I live in SF / Bay Area). If you know you're a man, nothing, unless you are in a relationship that will not do. Be respectful and know what it is. Call friends and go to a night of dancing, movies, or drinks. You have to keep working with it and before you know that you can not stop thinking about it.

My past experiences are similar to yours, but you learn over the years does not make sense, by something that you know will never happen obsessed. People with personalities like ours, how much effort to get what they do not have and that we tend to people who do not want that we (friends, family, etc.. Forget) So keep telling yourself that Someone come with time. If you know this man for 3 years and swim past, the page turning.

BTW, I sort of agree with the way of Britney Spears on me. The guy is an idiot, but in his own reality, who can not think. Maybe he wanted something with you two or maybe he has not. Do in their own reality, do not hang irrational beliefs, because this makes you feel depressed for a long time.

Post a Comment