Friday, January 8, 2010

Dog Convulsions Last Night, Our Dog Was Having Throat Convulsions....is This Normal?

Last night, our dog was having throat convulsions....is this normal? - dog convulsions

We woke up yesterday evening to find our dog to "hyper" and that what appeared to attack the neck (a bit like a jump hiccupy). I want to lick anything that moves, and his tongue out of his mouth more than I was sitting in it. If we examine the throat to check for disabilities, a little hard to open is no longer on the fingers and mouth. After some time (15 minutes) seizures were fewer and further between him and settled. This morning, as it seems. Was this a hiccup? Or is something else we need we worry?

7 comments:

~ Millie ~ said...

Hmmm. Well, if a hypo dog is visible and audible, like a hiccup rights reserved. I'm not sure that his description of what happened, but it seems he may have had stomach upset and tried to vomit. He ate more than normal, or something unusual yesterday? Would I not be affected me when it shall be shown to continue to do so, then. Good Luck

danielle 87 said...

I think I have to bring Jess to the vet because my dog died of an epileptic attack and described what I said a little adjustment when the stomach begins to tighten and press the glass jaw like to jump into the tank

danielle 87 said...

I think I have to bring Jess to the vet because my dog died of an epileptic attack and described what I said a little adjustment when the stomach begins to tighten and press the glass jaw like to jump into the tank

danielle 87 said...

I think I have to bring Jess to the vet because my dog died of an epileptic attack and described what I said a little adjustment when the stomach begins to tighten and press the glass jaw like to jump into the tank

Ginbail © said...

I've seen dogs do with epilepsy. This could be an epileptic seizure. Ask your vet what to say.

Ginbail © said...

I've seen dogs do with epilepsy. This could be an epileptic seizure. Ask your vet what to say.

fonda b said...

No, there must be concern that many probably had vomiting and nausea.

Post a Comment